Monday, April 30, 2007

See You At Whyville

Do you know about Whyville?
It's one of my favorite websites. Actually, it's a world, an online virtual world. We create characters for ourselves and become citizens of Whyville. You can chat, play games, hang out at the beach, earn clams (that's Whyville' s money), write for the town newspaper, run for the senate, even eat or just throw food at each other.
And, it's completely free to join. Check it out. Go to www.whyville.net and click where it says "JOIN NOW!".
When you register, make sure you type in my code: 2342014. Or you can just click http://b.whyville.net/smmk/top/printReg?promocode=2342014 and my code will be entered for you.
They'll let me know you've joined, and I can come meet you on Whyville and take you around.
See you there!
*Erika* aka iharterka, my Whyville name
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: